Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hmm It's that crazy time of year, work, work, work but there is still time to tinker

Well , its been awhile since the last post. I have been a bit busy but have still found a bit of time to tinker,
sadly Pearl is still waiting. Esme has a view more issues to fix.

Any how I liked the Ultrasonic cleaner so much I scoured the Internet and found another one, a bit Bigger !!

Big Brother, I can fit a small block head in this Sucker!!

makes the parts look small don't it  :)

The stuff just floats off its fun to watch


This is the final result

I think these cleaners are a real boon to restoring parts and think every garage should have one!!
Enough of the cleaners I'll post something a bit more interesting next.

1 comment:

  1. Pete,

    Very interesting. Does it only remove dirt or does it also remove oxidization? How about rust? Would it be good for carburetors and injectors?

    John

    ReplyDelete