Monday, October 25, 2010

Some Random Garage stuff

I was stumbling through the garage, from time to time I'll add a few photos of bits and things.
Here is a set of heads I have acquired.The seller ,as I bought site unseen,said they were in Excelent condition and just needed to be freshened up ................................Hmmmmmm, I think I understand!!!
                             

Take a close look at the numbers...This is a set of tired LS6 iron heads
the real deal



these inlet valves are, shall we say, large at 2.300" Inlet 1.870" Exhaust
they heads are seriously ported so I suspect they have come of a drag boat.
I still need to think what I can do with them????
Hmm 454 with a supercharger.. any comments?

Oh and I have a wall of BB inlet manifolds now
theres a weird dual plane Offenhauser in there and a LS6 square port low rise
and my holley street dominator low rise and an edelbrock torquer
Always room for one more though

OH, my closing comment for this stuff...buyer beware and there's a sucker born every minute.

Lets just say, he has my money for the heads!!


                        

No comments:

Post a Comment